Parenting Plan issues that the team of legal professionals at Segarra & Associates, P.A. will assist you in deciding, include but are not limited to:
- Where the minor child(ren) shall be registered for elementary, middle and high school (private schools versus public schools);
- Whether the minor child(ren) will be allowed to receive the appropriate immunizations and specific guidelines for medical treatment;
- The determination of elective procedures versus necessary medical procedures (e.g. braces, dermatology);
- The religious indoctrination of the minor child(ren);
- Whether the parents will agree to help pay for automobile and automobile insurance expenses for the minor child(ren);
- Whether the parents agree to the establishment of a college savings plan;
- Which child shall be claimed as a dependent for income tax purposes.
Contact us for a consultation regarding your parenting plan. We are committed to giving your case our full attention and are available now to speak with you. Call us today. (305) 742-5042.